Community Groups are where church becomes family. We gather as a church on Sunday mornings to worship together and hear the Word preached, but then we gather in a smaller, more informal setting inside people’s homes to care for each other and apply Scripture to our lives. Community Groups gather once a week. Members will share a meal together, care for each other, discuss the sermon from that Sunday, and then apply it to their lives. Community Groups are the primary vehicle for shepherding, counseling, and care within our church. They are the first line of defense, so to speak, when needs of various kinds come up for the people in the church.
If you have any questions or are interested in checking out a Community Group, please contact one of the following.
Bertram Community Group
- Date & Time: Mondays 6pm – 8pm
- Contact the Bertram Community Group
McKay Community Group
- Date & Time: Thursdays 6pm – 8pm
- Contact the McKay Community Group
Rickabaugh Community Group
- Date & Time: Sundays 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- Contact the Rickabaugh Community Group
Stupfel/Welch Community Group
- Date & Time: Sundays 5pm – 7pm
- Contact the Stupfel/Welch Community Group